West Bengal Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 WB Post Office Recruitment WB Gramin Dak Sevak online application link at www.appost.in
India Postal Services has announced the Cycle III recruitment for Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Gramin Dak Sevak posts in West Bengal Postal Department. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal with effect from 20/07/2021 to 19/08/2021.
The department has released a recruitment notification with RECTT/R-100/GDS/CYCLE-III/VOL-I on the official website at www.appost.in/gdsonline. According to the notification, applications are invited for 2357 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies in various post offices located in districts of West Bengal.
Classification of WB GDS Vacancies:-
- EWS 192
- OBC 496
- PWD-A 7
- PWD-B 25
- PWD-C 23
- PWD-DE 6
- SC 487
- ST 120
- UR 1001
WB Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 – Official Notification
|Appointee Name||India Postal Service|
|Department||Post Office/Postal Department|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
Applicants must possess a Secondary School Examination (Class 10th) pass certificate from a recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Candidates must have Mathematics, local language and English subjects studied as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Candidates must have studied the local language at least up to Class 10th
- Applicants need to possess a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- Applicants should have knowledge of cycling to get selected for WB GDS posts. In case, a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration regarding the cycling knowledge.
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as of 20.07.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies. Age relaxation in the upper age limit is permissible for different categories as per the departmental rules.
Pay Scale / Salary Details
- BPM– 12000₹ for 4 Hours TRCA, 14500₹ for 6 hours TRCA
- ABPM/ Dak Sevak– 10000₹ for 4 Hours TRCA, 12000₹ for 6 hours TRCA
- Online Application Commencement Starting Date – 20 July 2021
- Last Date to submit application form – 19 August 2021
- Result declaration date – Yet to be announced
How to apply online for West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website at appost.in/gdsonline
- Click on the West Bengal Postal Circle Cycle III Recruitment.
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link and complete the registration.
- Fill in the required information correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Verify the input details and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
|WB GDS Official Recruitment Notification – Download Here|
|WB Postal GDS Online Application Link – Apply Here|