appost.in/gdsonline Telangana GDS Result, TS Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak List of Selected Candidates/ Category Wise TS GDS Cut Off Marks 2021.
India Post has been recruiting youth from various states for the posts of GDS, ABPM, BPM, etc. In recent years, the department has released the Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment drives thrice in Telangana. This is a good opportunity for Class 10th pass candidates. Telangana GDS Notification for Cycle-III was advertised in February 2021.
Cycle 1 and Cycle II recruitment drives have already been processed in Telangana state for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. This year, the Telangana Post Office advertisement has listed 1150 vacancies for SSC pass applicants. For Class 10th qualifiers, it’s an appropriate job considering the unemployment rise in the country.
Any Class 10th pass can apply for these posts as long as another eligibility is matched. For example, the applicant must have a valid DMC for Matric qualification. Knowledge of cycling and the local language i.e Telugu is required also. The aspirant should also have computer application knowledge.
Telangana GDS Result Selection List 2021
|Job Title||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Posts||Assistant, Branch Post Master (ABPM), BPM|
|Posting Zone||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Vacancies Positions||1,150 posts under Cycle III notification|
|Selection Procedure||Direct Merit List on 10th marks basis|
|Telangana GDS Result Expected Date||September 2021 (tentative)|
|Official GDS Website||appost.in/gdsonline|
The salary paid to a GDS is very low considering the inflation but the working hours are short and we are going through a hard time with the highest unemployment rate in the country. So, we can still consider Gramin Dak Sevak as a good entry. It’s the reason we have seen lakhs of students applying for TS Postal Circle GDS vacancies.
Telangana GDS Result will be crafted on the basis of the direct category-wise merit list that will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the aspirants in Class 10th. There won’t be any written exam or interview for these posts. It’s a direct merit list based recruitment drive.
Telangana GDS Result: Selection Method
- As mentioned already, a direct merit list will be published on the basis of SSC/10th Marks only.
- Aspirants who have higher academic won’t be given any additional preference or benefit in the TS GDS Result.
- The candidate who has completed Class 10th in the first attempt will be preferred over the candidate who got a compartment inititally.
- In case of a tie between two candidates, the age will be the tie breaker. The old aged applicant will be selected over the younger one.
Telangana GDS Cut Off for Cycle 3 Vacancies
After going through this page, you may be thinking like how many marks are sufficient for the Telangana GDS selection list? To be honest, there isn’t a straight number when it comes to TS GDS Cut Off Marks. From what we have observed from previous drives and other state results, the GDS Cut off is usually higher than 90% for most of the categories.
You can check the previous year Telangana GDS Cycle II vacancies result from the file that consists of marks of the candidates who have been selected and currently services the postal department.
How to check TS GDS Final Result online?
- Open the official GDS engagement website appost.in/gdsonline
- Navigate to the “Results” option.
- Click the Telangana GDS Result link and the PDF file should start downloading.
- Now search your registration number or name in this file.
- If you found the matching details in the TS GDS Result 2021 then you have been partially qualified for the job.
- The final step before the appointment is the documents/certificates verification.