SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 State Bank of India Apprenticeship Hall Ticket SBI Apprentice Call Letter Download Check Exam Date at www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India is recruiting candidates for the Apprenticeship posts for the year 2021. The written examination for the apprentice exam has been scheduled to be held in August 2021 but till now no notification regarding the examination has been issued. As soon as the exam schedule is released the bank recruitment board will release the SBI Apprentice Admit Card on the website.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Details – State Bank of India Recruitment Board invited applications for a total of 6100 Apprentice Posts under Advertisement No: CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10. As we know that the bank has cancelled the Apprenticeship Recruitment released in the year 2020 and released the fresh notification. Online Application link opened from 06th July to 26th July for eligible candidates. The selected candidates will be engaged in various SBI branches and head offices located in states and UTs.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 – Call Letter Details
|Recruiting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Name of Recruitment||Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Date of Advertisement||July 2021|
|Online Exam Commencement Date||August 2021 (tentative)|
|SBI Apprentice Admit Cards Release Date||15 days before the exam date|
SBI Apprentice Posts Selection Process – Scheme of Examination
The selection for the engagement of Apprentices will be based on the following processes:
- Online Written Examination
- Local Language Test
Scheme of Written Exam
- The online test will be of 100 objective type questions carrying 100 Marks. The duration of the preliminary test is 1 Hour (60 minutes).
- The paper will have four parts/sections and each of the sections will carry the same number of questions, marks, and timing.
- The questions will be available in English and Hindi language except for the General English section.
- There is a negative marking in the SBI Apprentice exam. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer attempted.
|Section||No. of questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2021
The candidates will be able to download their SBI Apprentice Call Letter by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the bank’s official website www.sbi.co.in/careers tentatively in the month of August 2021.
The SBI Apprentice Admit Card will consist of details like the candidate’s name, registration number, photograph and signature space and essential instructions to be followed at the time of exam. Candidates must check the instructions properly.
Proof of Identity to be submitted at the time of examination
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as Passport/Aadhar/ PAN Card/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with the SBI Apprentice Call Letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
How to download SBI Apprentices Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of SBI using the below link.
- Click on the Careers section and then Current Openings.
- Look for the SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021.
- Login with the application registration number and date of birth/password.
- Then, check the Admit Card on your device.
- Take a printout as instructed for future use.
Official Website of SBI – www.sbi.co.in
SBI Apprentices Admit Card 2021 – Download Here