OPSC PGT Admit Card 2021 Odisha Post Graduate Teachers Admit Card Odisha PGT Teachers Documents Verification Scheule Released Check OPSC PGT Teachers Written Exam Date at www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission is conducting the recruitment for Group B Post Graduate Teachers Science Stream. Applications were invited in the month of March. Now the department will organize the written test. For this, the commission will issue the OPSC PGT Admit Card on the website 10 days before the scheduled date.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment Details: OPSC has invited online applications for 139 Post Graduate Teacher positions under Science Stream in Group B against Advertisement No: 12 of 2020-21. Interested and eligible candidates were able to apply for this recruitment from 24 March to 23 April 2021 through the official website of OPSC.
Odisha OPSC PGT Admit Card 2021
|Exam Conducting Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||PGT Teachers Competitive Exam|
|Application Date||March 2021|
|Competitive Test Date||Yet to be announced|
|OPSC PGT Admit Cards Availability||15 days before the exam date|
A large number of candidates shave applied for the posts of various subjects. The eligible candidates have attended the Documents Verification Process on 29 and 30 July 2021. Now, the candidates will appear in the written examination. Like the OPSC PGT DV Schedule, the authority will release the Written Exam Date on the respective website.
OPSC Post Graduate Teachers Examination Scheme
- The OPSC PGT written test will comprise of questions based on English, Computer Aptitude, Padagogy, General Knowledge, and concerned subject.
- The exam will be of objective type multiple-choice questions.
- Total questions in the written test will be 150 comprising 150 marks.
- Time duration of the written test will be three hours.
The paper shall comprise of 2 Parts:
- Part A – Compulsory
- Part B – Subject Concerned
Part A Details
Part B shall consist of 100 questions with 100 marks covering the syllabus of the P.G. Degree in the concerned subject.
OPSC PGT Teachers Admit Card Availability – Download Process & Instructions
The OPSC PGT Teachers Admit Cards will be released on the official website about 15 days before the announced examination date. Candidates will be able to download the same by using the application registration details.
Candidates must affix a recent coloured photograph on the OPSC PGT Admit Card. Also, the aspirants are required to produce a photo identity proof along with the admit card print.
How to download OPSC PGT Admit Card 2021
- First of all, visit the official website of OPSC.
- Click on the link named Post Graduate Teachers Recruitment.
- Search for the Admit Card download link.
- Fill in the application registration details like registration number and password.
- Check the details and then click on submit button.
- Finally, check your respective admit card.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
Official Website – www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC PGT Teachers Admit Card 2021 – Download Here