Kerala Postal GDS Result 2021 Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Result Kerala Post Office GDS Merit List Download at www.appost.in Check Kerala GDS Selection List Link now.
Postal Department of India is commencing Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti in Kerala postal circle. The recruitment is called under Cycle 3 recruitment drive. There are a total of 1421 GDS posts. The department has declared the Kerala GDS Result on 23rd August 2021. Also, the Kerala GDS Selection List is released on the official website of the Postal Department.
Kerala GDS Recruitment Details – The cycle 3 recruitment with Advt No. RECTT/50-1/DLGS/2020 for Kerala Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak posts was commenced in March 2021. Applicants were able to submit online applications for these posts from 08th March to 07th April 2021.
A large number of candidates have applied for the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies in Kerala Postal Zone. The recruitment authority will check the eligibility of the applicants and then prepare the Kerala Postal GDS Result and Merit List. Candidates will be able t check the respective result by downloading the merit list from the department’s zonal website.
Kerala Post Office GDS Result 2021
|Authority Name||India Postal Services|
|Name of Post||GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak)|
|Cycle Details||Cycle III|
|Kerala GDS Result Status||Available Now (Check Here)|
Kerala Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List
The department has published a list of selected candidates on the official website as and when the Kerala Grain Dak Sevak Result is declared. In the list, there will be details like the candidate’s name, Father’s Name and application registration number. Aspirants need to download the result list to check their names in the selection list.
- The applicants having knowledge of the local language will be given first preference in the selection list. Also, the candidate with the nearest residence address will be selected.
- The selection will be purely made on the basis of marks obtained in the matriculation. If two candidates have the same passing marks, the candidates will be selected on date of birth basis. The higher aged candidate will be given preference in the selection list.
- No weightage of higher educational qualification will be given as Class 10th performance is the selection criteria for Kerala GDS posts.
How to check Kerala Postal Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2021
- Visit the official website at appost.in/gdsonline
- Click on the GDS Results tab.
- Then, choose your respective postal circle/zone.
- Download the result and selection list.
- Check the list to find your name and registration number.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Kerala Postal GDS Result 2021 – Check Here