Home » Uttar Pradesh » Admit Cards » JEECUP Admit Card 2021 UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Hall Ticket Exam Date

JEECUP Admit Card 2021 UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Hall Ticket Exam Date

JEECUP Admit Card 2021 Joint Entrance Exam UP Admit Card Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam Admit Card JEECUP Examination Date Announced

JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) is a state-level exam also known as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). Every year, JEECUP is conducted to offer admission in various polytechnic courses in the engineering or non-engineering fields in different polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh.

UPJEE exam will be conducted for those candidates who want to pursue polytechnic courses from the prestigious colleges situated in Uttar Pradesh. Upon JEECUP, 85% of seats are reserved in the government and the remaining 15% seats are allocated for management seats.

The UP Polytechnic 2021 (UPJEE) exam will be conducted from 31st August to 4th September 2021. The exam authority has released the final schedule for the examination. The exam will be held in online mode only. The exam for all groups will be conducted in different sessions such as morning shift (9:00 to 12:00 AM) and evening shift (2:30 to 5:30 PM).

The online application filling process started on 15th February 2021 and the application forms were filled by 15th July 2021. A huge number of candidates take part in this exam every year. The JEECUP Entrance Test will be held in the last week of August 2021. The JEECUP Admit Cards will be released seven days before the decided exam date.

JEECUP Admit Card 2021 – Polytechnic Exam Schedule

Exam Name JEECUP (Polytechnic Entrance Test)
Year 2021-22
State Uttar Pradesh
Application Date February 2021
Written Exam Date 31 August to 04 September 2021
Admit Cards Availability Seven days before the exam date
Website www.jeecup.org

JEECUP Admit Card

JEECUP Examination Schedule – Group Wise Exam Details

The JEECUP 2021 CBT Entrance Test will be conducted at various examination centres from 31/08/2021 to 04/09/2021.

The examination will be conducted for Group A, E1, E2 & for Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1 to K8 from 31st August to 4th September 2021 in two sessions, morning and evening sessions.

The timing of Group A examination will be 9 am to 12 am; Group E is 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm while the timings of Group B to I will be 9 am to 12 am & K1 to K8 exam will be 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.

JEECUP 2021 Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern

JEECUP is a computer-based examination. In the online exam, objective-type questions will be asked and 100 questions will be given. Each question will be of 4 marks, thus the exam will be conducted for a total of 400 marks and the question will be both in Hindi and English languages.

JEECUP 2021 Admit Cards Release – Download Link

UPJEE 2021 Admit Card will be released in online mode only, Candidates will be able to download the call letter by using the application registration number and password. It will be available atleast one week prior to the examination date.

We are providing a direct link here to download the JEECUP Admit Card 2021. The link will be activated as and when it is released officially. Visit the website regularly for updates and information on JEECUP 2021 examination.

Official Website – Visit Here

JEECUP 2021 Admit Card – Download Here (to be updates soon)

💬 Join the Discussion