Delhi GDS Result 2021 Delhi Postal GDS Result Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List Download Link Delhi Post Office Postmaster, GDS Selection List Download at www.appost.in
Delhi Postal Circle is conducting recruitment for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in various post offices. This recruitment is being done under Cycle III. Expectedly, the Delhi Postal GDS Result will be declared in August-September month. This result and Delhi Postal GDS Selection List will be available on the official website www.appost.in.
We will provide a link to download the same on this webpage as and when it is available officially. The applications for Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster posts were invited in January 2021 by India Post Department under Cycle III Recruitment.
Candidates could fill the application form for these posts from 27 January to 26 February 2021. The total number of posts in this recruitment is 233. The essential qualification for recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak posts is 10th class (Matriculation).
Delhi Postal GDS Result 2021 – Gramin Dak Sevak Result
|Department||India Postal Department|
|Recruitment Cycle||Cycle III|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), BPM, ABPM|
|Delhi Postal Result Status||Yet to be declared|
For regular jobs in post offices located in different postal divisions, the Indian Postal Department conducts recruitment almost every two years. Nowadays, the Cycle III Recruitment is being organized by the Department of Posts.
Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Selection Method
The selection of candidates on Gramin Dak Sevak posts will be finalized on basis of various fac like:-
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th class. Candidates should have studied English, Science and Mathematics up to class 10th.
- If two applicants have the same marks in the 10th class, candidates with higher age will be given preference in the selection list.
- Candidates will be selected on basis of the nearest permanent residential address.
- Candidates must have a knowledge of the local language and cycling.
Delhi GDS Selection List Download Link – Cut Off Marks
There is no exact value of cut off marks for the selection of candidates on Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Candidates will be selected on basis of the marks obtained in the 10th Class. The department will release the Delhi GDS Selection List on the official website only.
This list will be issued sequentially according to the name of the candidates. Also, there will be the name of the candidates, registration number, and allotted post office in the list.
How to download Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Result & Selection List 2021
- First of all, visit the official website at appost.in/gdsonline
- Then, click on the tab named CYCLE 3 GDS RESULTS.
- Select your respective postal zone/circle.
- Download the Delhi GDS Result file in pdf for your respective postal circle.
- Thereafter, check your name on the list.
- Take a printout of the result for future reference.