APSSB MTS Admit Card 2021 Arunachal Pradesh Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card APSSB MTS Exam Notice Check Exam Date at www.apssb.nic.in
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board started the recruitment process for Multi Tasking Staff in various departments in October 2019. After a long time, now the board is preparing to take the written test for this recruitment. Soon the board will release a written examination notice and the APSSB MTS Admit Card release notification on the website.
The board has released a notification Advt No 33/2019 for filling up 92 Multi Tasking Staff posts in various departments. The online application submission for these posts started on 10/11/2019 while the candidates were able to submit the application upto 10/12/2019.
A long time has passed since the announcement of APSSB MTS Recruitment. After the application process for the recruitment was completed in November 2019, the year 2020 went through a lockdown due to the covid 19 pandemic. Due to this the written examination for MTS Recruitment could not be conducted.
Now the conditions are getting normal and it is expected that the board will conduct the written test soon. The APSSB MTS Written Test is likely to be held in September 2021. In compliance with the written test, the board will release the APSSB MTS Admit Cards on its website.
APSSB MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Admit Card 2021
|Exam Authority||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Name of Exam||MTS Exam 2019-21|
|Application Date||October-November 2019|
|Written Examination Date||Yet to be announced|
|APSSB MTS Admit Cards Availability||One week before the announced exam date|
APSSB MTS Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern
- The written test will comprise of three parts:
- General English
- Elementary Maths
- General Knowledge
- Each part will have 50 multiple choice objective type questions carrying 2 marks each.
- The time duration of the exam will be three hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each incorrect answer.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English||50 (2 Marks Each)||100|
|2||Elementary Maths||50 (2 Marks Each)||100|
|3||General Knowledge||50 (2 Marks Each)||100|
How to download APSSB MTS Admit Card 2021
The APSSB MTS Admit Card will be released online on the official website at www.apssb.in only. Candidates will be able to download the same by filling up the application registration number and password/date of birth. We will provide a direct link to download the E-Admit Card as and when it is released officially. Follow these simple steps to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website of APSSB at www.apssb.nic.in
- Find the link for Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2021.
- Fill in the application registration number and password.
- Verify the filled details and submit.
- The admit card will be displayed on your device screen.
- Download your respective admit card.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
Click Here to download APSSB MTS Admit Card 2021