AP POLYCET 2021 Registration Form Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam Notification Apply Online for POLYCET 2021 Online Application Registration Link, Eligibility, Important Dates
State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh, has released the notification for the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)-2021. Admission into new Diploma Courses sanctioned if any during the academic year 2021-2022 will be done on the basis of POLYCET 2021 ranks. AP POLYCET Application Form can be filled from 26 July to 13 August 2021.
About POLYCET – POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP, Vijayawada for admission into Diploma level programs conducted in Government, Aided, Private, Unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in Engineering Colleges.
AP POLYCET Details – The SB TET Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada will conduct Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) for the candidates seeking admission in Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions in the State for the academic year 2021-2022.
Before applying to the POLYCET 2021, read the complete details like eligibility, educational qualifications, admission fee, and other important information as given below.
AP POLYCET 2021 Application Details
|Name of Exam||Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)|
|Session||2021 – 2022|
|Application Registration Starts From||26/07/2021|
- The candidate shall be an Indian national and a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed the S.S.C. examination conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P / TS, such as Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education(ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), 10th class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
Age Limit – There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET. A citizen from Andhra Pradesh who has passed 10th Class can apply for the POLYCET 2021.
Documents Required for AP Polycet 2021 Online Application Form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready with them before filling the AP Polycet 2021 application form:
- Class 10thmark sheet and certificate/10thclass admit card
- Category Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Scanned passport size photograph & signature
AP Polycet 2021 – Important Dates
|Starting of AP POLYCET 2021 Online Application Form||26 July 2021|
|Last Date to fill up an online application form||13 August 2021|
|Common Entrance Test Date||01 September 2021|
|AP POLYCET Admit Cards Release||Last week of August 2021|
How to apply online for AP POLYCET 2021 – Online Application Link
- Visit the official web portal of AP Polycet using the below link.
- Click on the link named AP POLYCET 2021 APPLY ONLINE.
- Fill in the required information like Secondary Class Hall Ticket No. and Passing Year.
- Upload the scanned copy of the Photograph and Signature.
- Complete the application fee payment.
- Then, submit the online application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future use.
|AP POLYCET 2021 Booklet Link||Download Here|
|AP POLYCET 2021 Application Form Link||Apply Online Here|